Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 60
Forum to Study Abroad / Pakistani looking for MBA abroad or humanities
Study Abroad Higher Education Student Visa
Home | Bookmark Site
 Universities
Study Abroad   |   Admission Process   |   Finance / Scholarships   |   App. Documentation   |   Visa Process   |   Student Life   |   Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 12-08-2012 07:37:58

envision

Pakistani looking for MBA abroad or humanities

Hello!
I am Fahad, a Pakistani living in  Karachi, Pakistan. Do you think it is possible for me to get a scholarship in some university  abroad, a kind of scholarship that I am looking for? Because I Am not willing to pay more than 6500 United States  Dollars as the total cost of my studies abroad.
I want a scholarship to either do M.B.A. or something alternate or similar to it.
Or, I want a scholar ship to do social sciences or humanities research leading to Ph.D  especially in US-of-A. I really love studying humanities and social sciences.
I want a scholarship   in any university in either the United States of America, or United Kingdom, or Europe, or Australia or Canada , or if not then as a last choice any other great place in the world.

I graduated as a Bachelor of Electronics Engineering from NUST (National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan Navy Engineering College, PNS-Jauhar, Karachi, Pakistan) with a very low G.P.A. of 2.09 (on a 0 to 4.00 scale). NUST is Pakistan's highest top-most engineering university.

In the year 2011 I appeared for GRE tests and my score was (each out of 800) 700  in Math and 440 in Verbal.
In the year 2000 I appeared for SAT-ii tests and my scores were (each out of 800), 720 in  Physics, 700 in Maths  Level  ii-c  and 680 in Maths Level  i-c.
I also did my O-Levels in 1998  and A-Levels in 2000 . I obtained four A grades in Ordinary or O-Levels. I obtained two Cs and a D in Advanced or A-Levels. I obtained a C in AO-Levels English General Paper.
I also did three Online distance education courses , one (I got A-grade in it) in Guelph University in Ontario Canada  and two (I got an A grade and an F grade) in University of Athabasca  Alberta.
Thanx!

#2 29-11-2012 12:13:39

neathra15
Website

Re: Pakistani looking for MBA abroad or humanities

Thank you so much... i didnt have the knowledge in this now i get an idea about this.. thks a lot:-)

#3 17-09-2013 05:33:47

brennik

Hi Fahad! Did you got information you were looking for? If not, let me know I can help you. Did you tried approaching Thunderbird laureate partnership schools as they given scholarships as far as I know.

#4 18-05-2014 21:45:26

davis_0

Yes I think you can get scholarship for both full time as well as one-year MBA if you get good score in GMAT and other equivalent qualifying exam. Another thing you can do is to check eligibility criteria of each university.

Board footer