Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/study/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/study/public_html/forum/header.php on line 60
Forum to Study Abroad / My Blog
Study Abroad Higher Education Student Visa
Home | Bookmark Site
 Universities
Study Abroad   |   Admission Process   |   Finance / Scholarships   |   App. Documentation   |   Visa Process   |   Student Life   |   Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 11-08-2009 07:02:14

creatacuckina

My Blog

Hi,

visit my blog: http://abraexchen.wordpress.com
no spam!!!! no spam!!!

visit us!!!!

#2 23-04-2011 06:44:06

rtailor

Re: My Blog

dear your blog no more exists there

#3 15-05-2011 02:25:45

Kierra

At last, someone comes up with the "right" anwesr!

#4 15-05-2011 06:06:12

Nyvaeh

Thanks for shairng. What a pleasure to read!

#5 16-05-2011 08:43:22

Deon

Wanklig in the presence of giants here. Cool thinking all around!

#6 28-03-2012 06:10:57

onlineedublog
Website

abraexchen.wordpress.com is no longer available.
hmm

#7 08-05-2012 00:02:56

RonHickman

After reading such a nice comments, Would like to read your blog,but it is not available now so how can we read it?? Do you have any other??

#8 27-05-2013 06:01:10

Neyavlyan

Thank you for good communication.

#9 01-10-2013 08:05:43

http://www.lucidire.com

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

#10 05-05-2014 16:08:46

Osborne

Unfortunately, I don't think the average pesorn's manners are any better in pesorn. I think it's a lot easier to be rude on the computer but even the currently graduating kids have not been taught manners like we were growing up.

#11 05-05-2014 23:00:54

Doniven

I can answer a cpuloe of your questions.  Distance learning (and I think this includes courses through the mail, as well) are courses you can do from your home, where the teacher is a fair distance from where the student is.  There are some situations, where, for instance, a whole class might meet in one location, and the teacher is in another, sometimes with another group, and there are video and computer links.  People take these classes to fulfill all sorts of requirements and interests, especially when they can't GET to another location every week or two or three times a week to take a class.  For instance, I once took a whole degree where I had to drive, daily, three hours each way to classes, spend all day, then come home, because I didn't want to relocate altogether.  I would MUCH rather have done the whole degree long-distance, but that wasn't an option at the time.  I live in a rural area, and getting advanced courses is often difficult, and all we have here is a community college, so, if I want an advanced class, I have to do something else, and that can be done through distance and online courses.  I can't help you out with any specifics.  There are some good online Universities, but I'd be willing to bet there are some scams out there as well.  Do your research and make sure you actually can TALK to someone who has taken courses through whatever group you want to send money to good luck!

#12 06-05-2014 05:21:19

Sadik

that, whenever I have been in chat rooms, arewhyne online, I regard it the same as I do face-to-face conversation.  You would use manners, you would wait for others to finish speaking, you would not shout, you would not repeat yourself over and over, and you would not say unkind things about people that are right next to you (at least I wouldn't) in a face-to-face conversation, so why would it be acceptable in a chat room?  It isn't!  I find that people do and say things online that they would never dream of doing or saying in face to face situations and it is completely unacceptable to me.  Usually I leave those situations, just as I would walk away in real life.  Once again, it boils down to common sense, which is sorely lacking everywhere, but especially online.

#13 10-11-2015 10:32:52

Boneka

I have just started coimng into chat regularly after 2 years of playing this game (and now I'm addicted, lol). It's a fun place to be with some very informative conversations going on. Although I haven't been in ther long, mine would be:Don't post a question/comment and then 10 seconds later, post the same, and then 10 seconds later, post the same again. Give somebody time to answer you.  If there is a conversation going, it might be a few minutes before someone will break off and respond. If you think your post got lost in the chatter, wait until there is a lull before posting it again.

#14 10-11-2015 11:26:59

Thiru

Actually you can't get online cosrues until you enroll in a local program. Depending on what degree you want. You can enroll in a tech fast course for LPN in one year. An Associate RN in two years. Or a full degree in a four year program. You can get any of the lesser degrees and bridge online to a higher all require actual interms. I suggest speaking to nurses in a Geriatric Facility they can tell you of programs approved in your State. Good Luck we need you!

Board footer